- a person who drives; specif.,
- one who drives an automobile, team of horses, etc.
- one who herds cattle
- a thing that drives; specif.,
- a mallet, hammer, etc.
- Golf a wood with little loft, used in hitting the ball from the tee: also called number one wood
- any machine part that communicates motion to another part
See driver in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One that drives, as the operator of a motor vehicle.
- A tool, such as a screwdriver or hammer, that is used for imparting forceful pressure on another object.
- A machine part that transmits motion or power to another part.
- Computer Science A piece of software that enables a computer to communicate with a peripheral device.
- Sports A golf club with a wide head and a long shaft, used for making long shots from the tee.
- Nautical A jib-headed spanker.
Learn more about driver