- The act of leaving a gas station without paying after filling the tank.
- The act of leaving a gas station with the hose nozzle still inserted into the gas-tank fill spout.
- A contest or comparison of cars or drivers.
- A place where one can conveniently pull off the road.
(third-person singular simple present drives off, present participle driving off, simple past and past participle drove off)
- (idiomatic) To force to leave or go away.
(plural drive offs)
- Alternative spelling of drive-off.