a person or thing that condenses; specif.,
- an apparatus for converting gases or vapors to a liquid state
- a lens or series of lenses for concentrating light rays on an object or area
- Elec. capacitor
- One that condenses, especially an apparatus used to condense vapor.
- See capacitor.
- A mirror, lens, or combination of lenses used to gather light and direct it upon an object or through a projection lens.
- A device designed to condense a gas into a liquid, either as part of a still, steam engine, refrigerator or similar machine.
- (electronics) A capacitor.
- (optics) A lens (combination of lenses) designed to gather light and focus it onto a specimen or part of a mechanism.
- A dental instrument used to pack filling into a cavity in a tooth.