bulky definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective bulkier, bulkiest
- having great bulk; large; massive
- relatively large for its weight
- awkwardly large; big and clumsy
bulky definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having considerable bulk; massive.
- Of large size for its weight: a bulky knit.
- Clumsy to manage; unwieldy.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by