- the listing of the actors' names on a playbill, theater marquee, etc.
- the order in which the names are listed
See billing in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The relative importance of performers as indicated by the position and type size in which their names are listed on programs, theater marquees, or advertisements: top billing.
- Advertising; promotion: The product needed better billing to outsell its competition.
- The total amount of business done in a specific period, as by an advertising agency or a law firm. Often used in the plural.
Learn more about billing