- The definition of aggregation refers to the group of things that has been collected once it is a whole amount.
An example of an aggregation is the group of people involved in a class action lawsuit.
- Aggregation is defined as the act of accumulating things or individuals.
An example of aggregation is finding and organizing a group of people injured by harmful effects of a medicine.
- an aggregating or being aggregated
- a group or mass of distinct things or individuals
- The act of collecting together (aggregating).
- The state of being collected into a mass, assemblage, or sum (aggregated).
- A collection of particulars; an aggregate.
- (networking) summarizing multiple routes into one route.
- (epidemiology) the majority of the parasite population concentrated into a minority of the host population.