She finds this cake very tempting.
The definition of tempting is something that is attractive or appealing.
An example of something tempting is chocolate cake to someone on a diet.
Having strong appeal; enticing: a tempting repast.
(comparative more tempting, superlative most tempting)
- Present participle of tempt.
- Only his idea of tempting her with a fine house hadn't worked.
- It was tempting to untie the twine from her waist and wander a little further, but the forest was too confusing.
- The proposition came in a tempting hour.
- I'd be less than honest if I said the security Josh can offer wasn't tempting - that and the idea of having an instant family.
- And maybe, I don't want you tempting me to do something I shouldn't.