The definition of come-hither is something, usually a look, that is flirty or sexy.
An example of come-hither is the glance that a woman gave her new boyfriend on their first date.
Seductive; alluring: a come-hither look.
(comparative more come hither, superlative most come hither)
- Alternative spelling of come-hither.
- While you're shopping for your next thong or two, you may even get some ideas for a few poses or come-hither looks of your own, thanks to the gorgeous models.
- The song, from the maven's best-selling 1998 album Ray of Light, is a come-hither approach to the art of seduction, rife with memorable melodies and lyrics.
- Luscious, rosy hued lips, slick with lip gloss, makes lips appear kissably soft, while glitter on the eyes helps one achieve the perfect come-hither look.
- They're not exactly known as a "come-hither" item in lingerie and are often the subject of jokes about turning lovers off.
- Polka dots are sweet, innocent and playful - in short, they're the antithesis of sexy, come-hither lace and sequins.