(third-person singular simple present takes it easy, present participle taking it easy, simple past took it easy, past participle taken it easy)
- (idiomatic) To relax or rest.
- I'm going to stay home Saturday and take it easy.
- (idiomatic, in imperative form, as a directive) Immediately calm yourself down; your state of panic does not help.
- Take it easy. It's just a game.
- (idiomatic, in imperative form, informal, farewell) A farewell (for parting or closing).
- I'm going home now. Take it easy.