A majestic English manor.
The definition of majestic is something very grand or stately.
An example of something that would be described as majestic is a grand old house.
having or characterized by majesty; very grand or dignified; lofty; stately
Impressive or beautiful in a dignified or inspiring way. See Synonyms at grand.
(comparative more majestic, superlative most majestic)
- A majestic oak, one of the finest trees in the Forest, stands near it.
- Rises the majestic cone of Sahand (12,000 ft.).
- She crossed to the window and stood watching another majestic sunset.
- A strange, beautiful, and majestic city; and a strange and majestic moment!
- Her heart slowed as she took in the majestic walls of her home.