- a person born or living in Indonesia
- Now Rare a member of any of the indigenous peoples of Indonesia and the Philippines, esp. as opposed to Negritos or Papuans
- the official language of Indonesia, a variety of the Malay language
- Obs. the western branch of the Austronesian language family, including Indonesian, Tagalog, Javanese, etc.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Indonesia.b. A person of Indonesian ancestry.
- A native or inhabitant of the Malay Archipelago.
- A subfamily of Austronesian that includes Malay, Tagalog, and the languages of Indonesia.
- A dialect of Malay that is the official language of Indonesia. Also called Bahasa Indonesia .
- Referring to Indonesia, its people, or the Indonesian language.
- Person living in or coming from Indonesia.
- The common language spoken in Indonesia.