- something that happens; occurrence; incident; event
- a theatrical performance of unrelated and bizarre or ludicrous actions, often spontaneous and with some participation by the audience
- any event regarded as important, entertaining, newsworthy, etc.
- Something that takes place; an event or incident. See Synonyms at occurrence.
- An improvised, often spontaneous spectacle or performance, especially one involving audience participation.
- Present participle of happen.
(comparative more happening, superlative most happening)