- Alternative spelling of fallout.
(third-person singular simple present falls out, present participle falling out, simple past and past participle fallen out)
- (literally) To come out of something by falling.
- I opened the cupboard and a can fell out on to my foot.
- (intransitive, idiomatic) To cease to be on friendly terms.
- Dave and I fell out after a long argument.
- (military, intransitive)
- (literally) to leave one's place in the current formation of ranks in order to take one's place in a new formation.
- (figuratively) To leave one's current location to report for duty at a new location.
- The company fell out for an artillery drill.
- (dated) To turn out, happen.