- simple past tense and past participle of admit
- Admitted is defined as to have been given access.
Someone who is let in at the door of an exclusive club is an example of someone who has been admitted to the club.
- The definition of admitted means someone accepted, stated or acknowledged the truth.
Someone who confessed to a crime is an example of someone who admitted to a crime.
- He was admitted to the kindergarten on the sixth of April.
- He admitted that he actually went because he had connections - heritage.
- "I don't know," Bianca admitted after a hesitation.
- Before noon the next day the gardener was admitted to the palace.
- "I miss my friend Wynn," she admitted softly.