- simple past tense and past participle of indicate
Indicated is defined as to have shown, pointed out, or showed the need for.
An example of indicated is to have pointed out the parkway to a lost traveler.
- He indicated the souls.
- Nothing she had seen indicated he was using drugs.
- He indicated the neatly folded clothing on the table beside the bed.
- Howie was ambivalent as usual while Quinn indicated the choice was Martha's to make.
- The delayed conversation indicated he was talking on the telephone.