- simple past tense and past participle of associate
- Associated means those that are affiliated, often in similar or equal roles.
An example of two people who are associated are the CEO and CFO of a company.
- Associated is someone whose rank is inferior.
An example of someone who is associated with the CEO of the company is the secretary.
- Associated means someone who is involved with or allied with someone else.
An example of two people who are associated are gang members.
- To be associated is defined as two or more things to be connected.
An example of things that are associated are hot dogs and buns.
- The definition of associated means to have had a relationship of some sort with another person or organization.
An example of two people who are associated are a restaurant chef and the food distributor.
- Everyone associated with your target is a weak point.
- Most people would not term that welfare, which has become a loaded phrase associated with the state making a payment to individuals.
- But over time, as incomes around the world rise, people will migrate more and more to products associated with social practices that match their own ideals.
- Marsyas, as well as Midas and Silenus, are associated in legend with Dionysus and belong to the cycle of legends of Cybele.
- These are ecclesiastically of equal rank, though differentiated, according to their duties, as ministers who preach and administer the sacraments, and as elders who are associated with the ministers in the oversight of the people.