- a person or thing that wraps
- that in which something is wrapped; covering; cover; specif.,
- the leaf of tobacco forming the covering of a cigar
- dust jacket
- the paper wrapping in which a newspaper, magazine, etc. is enclosed for mailing
- a loose garment that is wrapped around the body; esp., a woman's dressing gown or baby's robe
See wrapper in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- That in which an object is wrapped or covered, as:
a. The material, such as paper, in which something is wrapped: a candy wrapper.
b. The material encircling a magazine or newspaper sent by mail.
c. A book jacket.
d. The tobacco leaf covering a cigar.
- A loose dressing gown or negligee.
- One that wraps, as a store employee who wraps parcels.
Learn more about wrapper