- The definition of willed is someone with determination.
An example of willed is a person with a clear plan and drive to achieve a goal; a strong-willed person.
- Having a will of a specified kind. Often used in combination: weak-willed; iron-willed.
- Determined by or proceeding from the will; deliberate: “that most strained, willed, wooden, lifeless of novels” (Joyce Carol Oates).
(comparative more willed, superlative most willed)
- Having a document specifying inheritance.
- Simple past tense and past participle of will.
See will (verb)