- Wandering describes a person or thing that moves from place to place.
- An example of wandering is a traveling gypsy.
- An example of wandering is a conversation that goes completely off topic.
- The definition of a wandering is a thought or trip that seems to go nowhere or have no purpose.
An example of a wandering is a walk a person takes without a destination in mind.
- that wanders; moving from place to place; roaming, roving, straying, etc.
- nomadic: said of tribes, peoples, etc.
- winding: said of rivers and roads
- an aimless going about
- [pl.] travels, esp. when extended and apparently purposeless
- [pl.] incoherent or disordered thoughts or utterances
- That which wanders.
- Present participle of wander.
wander +"Ž -ing