- Undergraduate means something that is part of the first four years of college life.
An example of something undergraduate is a course for college sophomores.
- The definition of an undergraduate is a university or college student who has not completed a degree.
An example of an undergraduate is a college freshman just taking introductory classes.
a student at a university or college who has not yet received the first, or bachelor's, degree
- of, for, consisting of, or characteristic of undergraduates
- having the status of an undergraduate
A college or university student who has not yet received a bachelor's or similar degree.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of undergraduates: undergraduate courses; undergraduate humor.
- Having the standing of an undergraduate: an undergraduate transfer student.
- Of, relating to, or being an undergraduate.
- undergraduate studies