- not attached or fastened
- not connected with any particular group, institution, etc.; independent
- not engaged or married, or not in a similar relationship
- Law not taken or held as security for a judgment
- Not joined, especially to surrounding tissue.
- a. Not committed to or dependent on another person or group.b. Not married, engaged, or involved in a serious sexual or romantic relationship.
- Law Of or relating to property that has not been seized by legal writ.
(comparative more unattached, superlative most unattached)
- Not married or involved in a romantic relationship.
- Not attached, not connected with or belonging to a particular group or organization.
un- +"Ž attached