a place where things are stored; esp., a warehouse
- A place or building in which goods are stored; a warehouse.
- An abundant source or supply: a storehouse of knowledge.
- A building for keeping goods of any kind, especially provisions; a magazine; a repository; a warehouse.
- (by extension) A single non-geographical place where a large quantity of something can be found.
- This old book is a genuine storehouse of useful cooking tips
(third-person singular simple present storehouses, present participle storehousing, simple past and past participle storehoused)
- To lay up in store.
- the mental storehousing of information