- the front of a store
- a room at the ground front of a building, usually with display windows, designed for use as a retail store
- The side of a store or shop facing a street.
- A room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a political office in a storefront.
- Of, relating to, or being that side of a store facing a street: storefront window boxes.
- Operating in a room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a storefront lawyer.
- Storefront is more common in the US, shopfront in the UK