storefront definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the front of a store
- a room at the ground front of a building, usually with display windows, designed for use as a retail store
housed in or as in a storefront: a storefront church
storefront definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The side of a store or shop facing a street.
- A room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a political office in a storefront.
- Of, relating to, or being that side of a store facing a street: storefront window boxes.
- Operating in a room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a storefront lawyer.