- a person who sings, esp. professionally
- a bird that sings
- Old Poet. a poet
a person or thing that singes
- Singer, Isaac Bashevis 1904-91; U.S. writer in Yiddish, born in Poland
- Singer, Isaac Merritt 1811-75; U.S. inventor: improved the sewing machine
- Music One who sings, especially a trained or professional vocalist.
- A poet.
- A songbird.
One that singes.
- Person who sings, is able to sing, or earns a living by singing.
- (square dance) dance figure with a fixed structure, sung by a caller, or a piece of music with that structure. See square dance singer.
- A person who, or device that singes; a machine for singeing cloth.
- An occupational surname.