- a person who sings, esp. professionally
- a bird that sings
- Old Poet. a poet
a person or thing that singes
- Singer, Isaac Bashevis 1904-91; U.S. writer in Yiddish, born in Poland
- Singer, Isaac Merritt 1811-75; U.S. inventor: improved the sewing machine
- Music One who sings, especially a trained or professional vocalist.
- A poet.
- A songbird.
One that singes.
sing + -er.
- A person who, or device that singes; a machine for singeing cloth.
From singe +â€Ž -er.
- An occupational surnameâ€‹.