- The definition of a showcase is a display or a case for displaying.
- An example of a showcase is a runway show of the latest fall fashions.
- An example of a showcase is a glass case that holds jewelry for sale.
- To showcase is defined as to clearly display.
An example of to showcase is to put on an art show of the works of the best students.
- a glass-enclosed case for protecting things on display, as in a store or exhibition
- anything displaying someone or something to good advantage: the revue was a showcase for new talent
transitive verb-·cased·, -·cas·ing
- A display case or cabinet, as in a store or museum.
- A setting in which someone or something may be displayed, especially to advantage.
transitive verbshow·cased, show·cas·ing, show·cas·es
(third-person singular simple present showcases, present participle showcasing, simple past and past participle showcased)