- the act of providing with or directing to a seat or seats
- material for covering chair seats, etc.
- the arrangement of seats or of persons seated
- seat ()
- a. The act of providing or furnishing with a seat or seats.b. The seats so provided or furnished: seating for 500.
- The arrangement of seats in a room, auditorium, or banquet hall: a theater that offers semicircular seating.
- The member or part on or within which another part is seated.
- Material for upholstering seats.
(countable and uncountable, plural seatings)
- Present participle of seat.