She accepted Jesus Christ as her savior.
- Savior is defined as God or Jesus in the Christian religion.
God is an example of a Savior.
- The definition of a savior is a person who comes to the rescue to save someone from suffering a bad fate.
A person who saves you from drowning is an example of a savior.
- a person who savessee save (intransitive verb & )
- [S-] God
- [S-] Jesus Christ
Origin of saviorMiddle English sauveour from Old French from Late Latin salvator, one who saves ( from Classical Latin salvare, to save), in LL(Ec), the Savior, Jesus, translated, translation of Ecclesiastical Greek s?t?r
- A person who rescues another from harm, danger, or loss.
- Savior Christianity Jesus.
Origin of saviorMiddle English saviour from Old French sauveour from Late Latin salvātor from salvāre to save ; see save 1.
First attested in 1300. From Middle English saviour, from Old French sauveour, from Late Latin salvÄtor, from salvÄre.
- Jesus Christ