A soldiers reunion with his family.
An example of a reunion is the homecoming of a soldier.
- the act of reuniting
- a gathering of persons after separation: a family reunion
Origin of reunionFrench réunion ; from Medieval Latin reunio: see re- and amp; union
- a. The act of reuniting.b. The state of being reunited.
- A gathering of the members of a group who have been separated: a high school reunion.
- The process or act of reuniting.
- The reunion took forever, but it was worth it.
- It was a tearful and heartfelt reunion as the trapped miners finally saw their dear loved ones again.
- A planned event at which members of a dispersed group meet together.
- Are you going to the reunion this year?
re- +"Ž union