To heat the pool and power the home without relying on fossil fuel, solar panels can be installed to harness the renewable energy of the sun.
- When your one-year contract says that you have the option at the end to sign up for another year, this is an example of a renewable contract.
- When energy is produced by the sun and it can easily be recreated, this is an example of renewable energy.
- that can be renewed: a renewable lease
- Ecol. that can be replenished by normal ecological cycles, as solar, wind, or water power: renewable energy
- Capable of being renewed: a renewable membership; renewable subscriptions.
- Relating to or being a commodity or resource, such as solar energy or firewood, that is inexhaustible or replaceable by new growth.
(comparative more renewable, superlative most renewable)
renew +"Ž -able