- An example of a presenter is the person at a conference who welcomes a guest speaker to the stage.
- An example of a presenter is the person displaying a famous piece of jewelry at an antique show.
The definition of a presenter is a person who introduces a person or thing.
- a person who presents something or someone
- Brit. host (noun)
- Someone who presents a broadcast programme; a compere or master of ceremonies.
- Someone who presents a thing or person to someone else.
- (computing) A small handheld device used to remotely control a computerised slide show.
- (software) Part of a special GUI software that assumes the functionality of the "middle-man".
present + -er