- a person who presents something or someone
- Brit. host (noun)
- An example of a presenter is the person at a conference who welcomes a guest speaker to the stage.
- An example of a presenter is the person displaying a famous piece of jewelry at an antique show.
The definition of a presenter is a person who introduces a person or thing.
- Someone who presents a broadcast programme; a compere or master of ceremonies.
- Someone who presents a thing or person to someone else.
- (computing) A small handheld device used to remotely control a computerised slide show.
- (software) Part of a special GUI software that assumes the functionality of the "middle-man".
present + -er
- He worked as a presenter for QVC and soon went on to host shows for PBS, The History Channel and a variety of other networks.
- After completing the work, the designers would have to present their rooms to the clients and the judges in their best "TV presenter" manner.
- Best presenter awards have to go to Lily Tomlin and Meryl Streep, introducing Life-Time Achievement winner Robert Altman.
- You will hear a little bit about each wine that you are offered, and the presenter will tell you what food to serve.
- Unfortunately, each podcast has a different presenter and the production schedule appears to be somewhat erratic.