- An example of persona is when you try to act tough and unemotional.
- An example of persona is the character an actor is playing.
- the characters of a drama, novel, etc.
- Psychol. the outer personality or facade presented to others by an individual
Origin of personaL: see person
- pl. per·so·nas or per·so·nae The character represented by the voice of the speaker in a literary work.
- personae The characters in a dramatic or literary work.
- pl. personas personas The role that one assumes or displays in public or society; one's public image or personality, as distinguished from the inner self.
Origin of personaLatin persōna; see person.
(plural personas or personae or personÃ¦)
persona - Computer Definition
An add-on to the Firefox Web browser that customizes the toolbar area at the top of the window. There are hundreds of Personas that can be previewed by moving the mouse over the samples in the Personas Web page. For more information, visit www.getpersonas.com. See Firefox.