- the act or process of one that molds
- something molded
- any of various ornamental contours given to cornices, jambs, etc.
- a cornice or other projecting or sunk ornamentation, of wood, stone, brick, etc.
- a shaped strip of wood, etc., used for finishing or decorating walls (esp. near the ceiling), furniture, etc.
- The act or process of molding.
- Something that is molded.
- An embellishment in strip form, made of wood or other structural material, that is used to decorate or finish a surface, such as the wall of a room or building or the surface of a door or piece of furniture. Also called mold 1.
- The act or process of shaping in or on a mold, or of making molds; the art or occupation of a molder.
- Anything cast in a mold, or which appears to be so, as grooved or ornamental bars of wood or metal.
- (architecture) A plane, or curved, narrow surface, either sunk or projecting, used for decoration by means of the lights and shades upon its surface and to conceal joints, especially between unlike materials.
- (woodwork) A planing machine for making moldings.
- (founding) A machine to assist in making molds for castings.
- (milling) A mill for shaping timber.
- (founding) A kind of sand containing clay, used in making molds.