- The act of being a model: When parents eat healthy food themselves, this modeling influences their children's dietary habits.
- The act or art of sculpting or forming in a pliable material, such as clay or wax.
- a. Representation of depth and solidity in painting, drawing, or photography.b. Visual shape and texture of something regarded aesthetically, especially the human face or form.
- The act of simulating a complex system by means of a model, especially a mathematical model.
- The profession of being a model.
- Present participle of model.
- The art of sculpting models from clay etc. to create a representation of something.
- The representation of depth in a two-dimensional image.
- The profession of someone who models clothes.
- (mathematics) The construction and use of a computer model of a physical system.
- The learning of a new skill by copying other people.
From model +"Ž -ing.
modeling - Computer Definition
modeling - Investment & Finance Definition
A mathematical representation of a potential financial outcome if certain conditions fall within the specified parameters. Models are very complex financial instruments.