- Present participle of model.
- The art of sculpting models from clay etc. to create a representation of something.
- The representation of depth in a two-dimensional image.
- The profession of someone who models clothes.
- (mathematics) The construction and use of a computer model of a physical system.
- The learning of a new skill by copying other people.
From model +"Ž -ing.
modeling - Computer Definition
modeling - Investment & Finance Definition
A mathematical representation of a potential financial outcome if certain conditions fall within the specified parameters. Models are very complex financial instruments.