- The act of being a model: When parents eat healthy food themselves, this modeling influences their children's dietary habits.
- The act or art of sculpting or forming in a pliable material, such as clay or wax.
- a. Representation of depth and solidity in painting, drawing, or photography.b. Visual shape and texture of something regarded aesthetically, especially the human face or form.
- The act of simulating a complex system by means of a model, especially a mathematical model.
- The profession of being a model.