- the process or business of grinding grain into flour or meal
- the grinding, cutting, or processing of metal, cloth, etc. in a mill
- the process of ridging the edge of a coin, etc.
- the ridging thus produced; milled edge
- circular or random motion of or as of a herd or crowd
- The act or process of grinding, especially grinding grain into flour or meal.
- The operation of cutting, shaping, finishing, or working products manufactured in a mill.
- The ridges cut on the edges of coins.
- Present participle of mill.