Two women boxing.
the skill or sport of fighting with the fists
- the act or process of packing a box or boxes
- a boxlike covering or casing
- material used for boxes
- Material used for boxes.
- A boxlike covering or enclosure.
- The act of enclosing in a box.
The act, activity, or sport of fighting with the fists, especially according to rules requiring the use of boxing gloves and limiting legal blows to those striking above the waist and on the front or sides of the opponent.
Alexey Tishchenko of Russia (blue) and Hrachik Javakhyan of Armenia (red) at the 2008 Olympic Games
- Present participle of box.
From box (“punch”)
- (programming): unboxing
From box (“container”)