reeding definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a small, rounded, decorative molding
- a set of such moldings, as on a column
- knurling along the edge of a coin
reeding definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Architecture A convex decorative molding having parallel strips resembling thin reeds.
- Parallel grooves cut into the edge of a coin at right angles to the faces.