The potential homeowners met the realtor at the Open House.
An example of met is when two people were introduced at a party.
- Simple past tense and past participle of meet.
- (London) The London Underground Metropolitan Line
- (London, historical) The Metropolitan Railway
- (London) The Metropolitan Police Service of London (MPS)
- (US, with “the") The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- (New York, art, with “the") The current or historical Metropolitan Opera House or its opera company.
- (London, informal) A Metropolitan Line train
- (baseball) A player for the New York Mets
Abbreviation of metropolitan