Origin of luminescentfrom Classical Latin lumen, light + -escent
The definition of luminescent is something or someone that glows or emits light.
A lamp that emits bright light is an example of something that would be described as luminescent.
Capable of, suitable for, or exhibiting luminescence.
Origin of luminescentLatin lūmen lūmin- light ; see lumen . -escent
(comparative more luminescent, superlative most luminescent)
- This tag heuer Link men's watch is Radiant with a Flat dial, luminescent hour-markers and monochrome logo Nickel hands for optimal readability sets every wearer apart.
- The fabulous looking Silver Dial with Automatic Movement, Plexiglas Crystal, Polished Case, Black Perforated Leather Strap, 50 Meters / 100 Feet Water Resistant and Luminescent Hands & Markers comes with lot more refinement.
- This new Casio Baby-G G-MS MSG135L-2V offers style with elegance in a with bluish tint and leather band with buckle closure and silver dial and face with digital display and electro luminescent backlight with Afterglow.
- It is Made up of Steel along with Black Dial, Automatic Movement, Black Perforated Calfskin Strap with 50 Meters / 100 Feet Water Resistant and Luminescent Hands & Markers sets the timepiece apart.
- To complete your luminescent Twilight makeover, Immortal Body Shimmer adds a subtle sparkle to arms, legs and shoulders while the special formula hydrates to keeps your skin looking amazing.