Origin of luminescentfrom Classical Latin lumen, light + -escent
The definition of luminescent is something or someone that glows or emits light.
A lamp that emits bright light is an example of something that would be described as luminescent.
Capable of, suitable for, or exhibiting luminescence.
Origin of luminescentLatin lūmen lūmin- light ; see lumen . -escent
(comparative more luminescent, superlative most luminescent)
- The Black Crocodile Strap gives the watch a simply awesome look with Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal and 50 Meters / 100 Feet Water Resistant and Luminescent Hands & Markers.
- Moreover, 50 Meters Resistant, Deployment Buckle, Self Winding Automatic Movement, Luminescent Hands & Markers, and Adjustable Strap makes your buy simply worthwhile.
- This new Casio Baby-G G-MS MSG135L-2V offers style with elegance in a with bluish tint and leather band with buckle closure and silver dial and face with digital display and electro luminescent backlight with Afterglow.
- To complete your luminescent Twilight makeover, Immortal Body Shimmer adds a subtle sparkle to arms, legs and shoulders while the special formula hydrates to keeps your skin looking amazing.
- You won't miss a moment with features like Luminescent Hour-Markers And Hand-Applied 12 Numeral, unique Convex Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal, and modern Tachometer.