The definition of interaction is an action which is influenced by other actions.
An example of interaction is when you have a conversation.
action on each other; reciprocal action or effect
- a. The act or process of interacting.b. The state of undergoing interaction.
- Physics See fundamental interaction.
- The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- A conversation or exchange between people.
- I enjoyed the interaction with a bunch of like-minded people.
inter- + action