- action on each other; reciprocal action or effect
- a dealing, working, etc. together or with another
The definition of interaction is an action which is influenced by other actions.
An example of interaction is when you have a conversation.
- a. The act or process of interacting.b. The state of undergoing interaction.
- Physics See fundamental interaction.
- The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- A conversation or exchange between people.
- I enjoyed the interaction with a bunch of like-minded people.
inter- + action
- And it facilitates social interaction and connection.
- Aluminium iodide, AlI 3, results from the interaction of iodine and aluminium.
- When that is done, colchicine may be found to exhibit a definite chemical interaction with this hitherto undiscovered substance.
- She greeted the room full of people with apprehension, her interaction with his sisters with pleasure, her introduction to the clan leaders and her position of master battle planner with both excitement and awe.
- They have been obtained artificially by Hautefeuille by the interaction of titanium fluoride and steam.