- puffed out; swollen
- pompous; bombastic; high-flown
- increased or raised beyond what is normal or valid
- characterized or caused by inflation
See inflated in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Filled or expanded by or as if by gas or air.
- Unduly enlarged or aggrandized; swollen: an inflated estimate; an inflated ego.
- Full of empty or pretentious language; bombastic.
- Raised or expanded to abnormal levels: an inflated economy; inflated wages.
- Hollow and enlarged: an inflated calyx.
Learn more about inflated