incomparable[in käm′pə rə bəl; occas. in′kəm par′ə bəl]
incomparable definition by Webster's New World
that cannot be compared; specif.,
- having no common basis of comparison; incommensurable
- beyond comparison; unequaled; matchless: incomparable skill
Origin: Old French ; from Classical Latin incomparabilis
incomparable definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Being such that comparison is impossible; incommensurable.
- So outstanding as to be beyond comparison; unsurpassed.
- in·comˌpa·ra·bilˈi·ty, in·comˈpa·ra·ble·ness noun
- in·comˈpa·ra·bly adverb