The definition of unparalleled is something that has no equal.
The very best gymnast in the whole entire world is an example of someone who would be described as anunparalleled gymnast.
Without parallel, equal, or match; unequaled.
- As a research tool, this 11th edition is unparalleled - even today.
- The effect on the passionate sultan of this " unparalleled outrage on a friendly power in time of peace " is easy to imagine.
- If what is here suggested really occurred it may be that this separation of London from the surrounding country originated the remarkable position of London with its unparalleled privileges, which were continued for many centuries and kept it not only the leader among cities but distinct from all others.
- He lived, however, to witness unparalleled vicissitudes of fortune.
- Despite unparalleled importations of grain by sea and rail, despite the most strenuous exertions of the government, which incurred a total expenditure on this account of 11 millions sterling, the loss of life from actual starvation and its attendant train of diseases was lamentable.