Three impish children.
The definition of impish is mischievous.
An example of someone impish is a child who constantly likes to play harmless practical jokes.
Of or befitting an imp; mischievous.
- Fairies can be associated with angels, or they can be seen as more impish creatures similar to goblins and pixies.
- The name, as well as its spelling, is used to refer to several types of these creatures, both good and impish.
- No, not Titania, but rather Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream, who is very impish.
- An impish fear clutched my hand, so that I could not write any more that day.
- She wore an impish look, high cheekbones and the only lavender eyes Dean had ever seen.