handwriting definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- writing done by hand, with pen, pencil, etc.
- a style or way of forming letters and words in writing
- Archaic something written by hand
handwriting definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Writing done with the hand.
- The writing characteristic of a particular person.
handwriting - Phrases/Idioms
see the handwriting on the wall
to foresee impending disaster or misfortune: Dan. 5:5-28