(-sīt′id; also, esp. for 2, -sīt′əd)
- capable of seeing far
- having or showing prudent judgment and foresight
- having better vision for distant objects than for near ones; hyperopic
See farsighted in American Heritage Dictionary 4
or far-sight·ed adjective
- Able to see distant objects better than objects at close range; hyperopic.
- Capable of seeing to a great distance.
- Planning prudently for the future; foresighted: large goals that required farsighted policies.
Learn more about farsighted