- simple past tense and past participle of emerge.
- An example of emerged is a dolphin that has risen to the surface of the ocean.
- An example of emerged is information that wasn't known before.
Emerged is defined as something that has come into view or become known.
- The woman emerged carrying a crossbow.
- As Dean neared the structure, a figure emerged from the building.
- When the back door closed, she emerged from her room.
- He emerged into a busier hall and waited for her, taking her arm and leading her through the vamps.
- Hugs, intros and congratulations followed as we emerged from the car.