- a boat or canoe hollowed out of a log
- a shelter, as in warfare, dug in the ground or in a hillside
- Baseball either of two covered shelters near the diamond for the players of opposing teams to sit in when not at bat or in the field
- A boat or canoe made of a hollowed-out log.
- A pit dug into the ground or on a hillside and used as a shelter.
- Baseball Either of two usually sunken shelters at the side of a field where the players stay while not on the field.
- a canoe made from a hollowed-out log
- a pit dug into the ground as a shelter, especially from enemy fire
- a sunken shelter at the side of a baseball or football (soccer) field where non-playing team members and staff sit during a game.
- a device used to smoke marijuana
- (Canadian Prairies) A pit used to catch and store rainwater or runoff.